My Birthday Weekend

Hi everybody! Today I’m going to tell you a little bit about my birthday weekend and what I did!

First off, I had a party with my friends at TRC (Triangle Rock Club). Then we brought my friends home for a sleep over.

At the Triangle Rock Club, we did lots of rockclimbing and even did it BLINDFOLDED! The room that we were in had different colored rocks to climb and each color had a different level. For example, I tried the grey rocks which were a level 5.11. All of the levels in the room were in the 5s. The supervisors said that kids around our age were expected to do levels like 5.8. My friends and I tried multiple times but didn’t get all the way up. We got pretty far though. There was another one where we were able to climb onto a platform after climbing to the top. My friends and I did the blindfolded challenge where we were able to climb blindfolded with the guidence of our friends!

After that fun experience with rock climbing, we got to play gaga ball!  It was fun because there was so many people playing and we used the whole room. The room was different than a normal gaga ball pit so it was a change that was also fun. We did a couple rounds and then went inside the party room to eat some snacks.

Then a bunch of my friends came over to my house for a sleepover! We mostly ate mac n cheese and chicken alfredo. It was really yummy! We played a bunch of games like hide and seek, among us, mafia, poison dart frog, and more! My friends and I had so much fun laughing and playing games.

That’s it for today. Thanks!

One thought on “My Birthday Weekend”